Frequently bought together
BUFF Thermonet OSH GREY Neckwarmer
Availability: 1 In Stock
The most versatile accessory ever created.
Buff Heavyweight Merino Wool Neckwarmer is a very warm, multifunctional, seamless, flexible and comfortable scarf. It works well during low and medium intensity outdoor activities, such as: trekking, hiking or horse riding.
It is perfect as a daily use neckwarmer and can be great alternative to a mask to cover the mouth and nose.
1 in stock
BUFF Thermonet OSH GREY
Thermonet Buff® is an innovative scarf among Buff brand products. Extremely warm and light, multifunctional and, above all, seamless scarf designed to provide maximum protection in cold, unfavorable weather conditions during outdoor activities such as running, hiking, cycling or motorcycling
Thermonet is the result of combining the traditional fabric used in the production of Original Buff® wraps with technical Primaloft® threads. It is an extremely thin, light but very durable technical fabric distinguished by high thermal insulation – it perfectly retains heat without the use of thick layers of material
Thermonet retains heat four times better than microfiber in the classic Original Buff wraps
The material has hydrophobic properties (i.e. repels water), transports moisture to the surface, Thermonet® fibers keep the heat inside, ensuring the comfort and dryness of the material in the most difficult conditions, protecting the body against temperature changes
- 70% of the Thermonet® fabric is recycled
- The material is distinguished by flexibility, it retains its shape even with frequent use and repeated washing
- 100% SEAMLESS – a tubular piece of fabric made seamlessly provides maximum comfort for your skin
- DRIES QUICKLY – material with high moisture wicking properties. It efficiently and quickly transports sweat and moisture to the outside
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – a wide range of applications and ideas on how to wear one product Single Buff scarf offers many possibilities of use