running | trekking | climbing | mountain walking | horse riding | cycling | motorcycles | everyday use
BUFF Merino Wool key features:
- Multifunctional, flexible, soft scarf.
- Naturally prevents the formation of unpleasant odors.
- For added comfort, the scarf is made of tubular wool to minimize chafing from the seams.
- Natural fibers limit the growth of bacteria.
- Ecological and environmentally friendly.
Merino wool (from New Zealand merino sheep) is considered one of the best fabrics in the world. It is characterized by an unusual ability to absorb moisture – it is able to absorb about 30-35% of its weight. Perfectly wicks moisture to the outside, thanks to which the inside of the fabric remains dry even in the most difficult conditions. Merino wool stands out from other materials with its delicacy to the skin – it does not cause itching or allergies. The natural antibacterial properties of Merino wool ensure that the material is odor-free and fire-resistant. It is also characterized by high protection against UV rays.
Material: 100% Merino wool (250 gr/m²)
Dimensions: 23,5 cm x 64 cm
You can wear one product as:
- a scarf,
- and many others!
There are no reviews yet.