METEOR NORDIC WALKING 1-SECTION WITH UNPINNED GLOVES 120cm
Nordic walking is a very popular form of recreation that involves walking with special poles. Such a walk allows you to develop strength and endurance of your arms and burn more calories than with normal walking. Sticks make it easier to climb the hills, ensure stability of the walk, relieve the joints and reduce pressure on the shins, knees, hips and back. Nordic walking stimulates the muscles of the chest, abdomen and arms to work, and allows them to be strengthened to a much greater extent than with ordinary walking or jogging.
The 1-section sticks have a constant length, and thanks to the aluminum construction, they are characterized by lightness and very good durability. Cork handles guarantee better and more comfortable sticking of the poles, preventing slipping of the hand. In addition, for the user’s comfort, Velcro gloves with Velcro attachments have been attached to the poles.
In order to protect against contamination and destruction, a plastic plate and tips protecting the tip are included in the poles.
The 1-section model is available in five sizes, so that everyone can choose poles according to their height. In order to optimally choose the length of poles, multiply its height by a factor of 0.68 – 0.7, eg at a height of 170 cm, the length of poles should be 115-120 cm.
- Ergonomically shaped cork handle;
- Hardened tip for traction in the field;
- Rubber foot – shoe and plastic plate;
- The possibility of using different tips;
- Detachable gloves that support a good grip and ensure comfort of use;
- After each use, clean the poles carefully with a damp cloth and soap. Do not use any strong cleaning agents.
- 1-SECTION CONSTRUCTION
- EXECUTION WITH HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM
- EQUIPPED WITH BACKPED RELAXED GLOVES
- CORK HOLDERS
- HARDENED GROT
- EXCHANGE GROT TIP
- PLASTIC PLATE