Merrell Catalyst Storm shoes are a model that combines the brand’s outdoor DNA with modern styling that will work both in the city and outside it. It is worth noting that some of the materials needed for its production come from recycling, which has a significant impact on the natural environment.
The model you are currently viewing comes from the Active Lifestyle / Casual collection, which combines solutions known from the brand’s outdoor models with a modern design. By choosing them, you get an exceptionally universal product for everyday wear and during tourism.
Merrell Catalyst Storm shoes are a model whose upper is made of breathable textile material obtained by recycling. The lining has a quick-drying mesh, the comfort of which will be invaluable in summer. Thanks to it, the excess moisture that collects on the skin is effectively captured and evaporated. The shoes have an anatomically profiled Kinetic Fit ™ Base insole, which provides adequate support for the arch of the foot, and thus increases comfort while walking.
Merrell Catalyst Storm shoes are equipped with a midsole made of EVA foam, which is designed to provide adequate cushioning and relieve the joints during a long walk, minimizing the feeling of tired feet. This model is also distinguished by a refined sole, which has a specially selected rubber mixture. The whole thing works both in urban surroundings and on paths, and provides grip on any surface combined with resistance to friction.
Merrell Catalyst Storm Shoes – Key Features:
- Shoe upper made of recycled textile material;
- The material offers optimal breathability, which increases the thermal comfort of the feet;
- The mesh lining efficiently captures and drains excess moisture;
- The lacing system is almost to the tip of the toes for optimal fit;
- The rim protects the upper against abrasions and easy damage;
- Reinforced tip;
- The Kinetic Fit ™ Base insole ensures the stability of the foot inside the shoe thanks to its anatomical profile;
- The midsole made of EVA foam provides great cushioning of steps;
- The sole has great traction on a variety of terrain and is adapted to various activities.