trekking | hiking | mountain walking | trail walking | everyday use| sneakers|
Merrell Catalyst Suede outdoor shoes are aimed at lovers of tourist solutions in the urban gear. This is due to their style referring to sports everyday fashion and the use of technologies known from the trails. Thanks to this, you will gain unparalleled comfort wherever you need it.
Incredible in the woods as well as in the city. Both worlds in a natural blend of suede, mesh, and outdoor inspired hardware, to provide to you the best experience.
Merrell Catalyst Suede hiking shoes have an upper made of suede leather, which is a universal material. It looks great, so this model will successfully be included in the urban wardrobe. However, this material is also durable enough to withstand the hardships of everyday and tourist wanderings. In addition, suede leather provides natural breathability, which you will appreciate in the warmer period, moving both in the field and in the city. Merrell designers applied a wrapper to the upper of the hiking boots that goes around them. It has been supplemented with a reinforced tip, which is why a random kick in the curb or root protruding from the trail will not easily rub the material. It is worth noting that the rubber rim on the heel is higher, so it stabilizes the heel slightly.
Merrell Catalyst Suede shoes – key features:
– The upper of the shoes is made of suede leather, which you can adjust to various outfits;
– Leather offers optimal breathability, which increases thermal comfort around the feet;
– Mesh lining efficiently captures and wicks excess moisture;
– The binding system reaches almost to the tip of the fingers, which gives it a climbing character;
– A rubber rim protects the upper from chafing and easy damage;
– Reinforced tip;
– Kinetic Fit ™ Base insole ensures foot stability inside the shoe thanks to the anatomical profile;
– Midsole made of EVA foam provides great cushioning of steps;
– The sole has great grip in diverse and is adapted to various forms of activity.
– Color version: Mountain View