Opinel Lock Knife My First Opinel No.7 – Lion
Availability: 3 In Stock
MY FIRST OPINEL Lion 07
Folding knife for children with lion motifs printed on the hilt.
The Opinel My First Opinel No.07 folding knife is a great solution that will allow you to familiarize a little explorer with the rules of using such items. Its rounded blade increases safety during picnic trips or home use.
The Opinel My First Opinel No. 07 folding knife is a great solution if your child likes to help with DIY or during joint trips to the bosom of nature.
Opinel My First Opinel No. 07 highlights:
- Blade 8 cm long;
- Good blade strength due to the modified Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with the addition of carbon;
- There are lion motifs printed on the hilt.
- Has high corrosion resistance;
- The handle is made of beech wood for comfortable grip;
- This material is also more durable and looks great;
- Equipped with a Virobloc lock, it is possible to lock the knife both when the blade is open and closed.
- Weight approx. 35 g;
- About 17.5 x 2.5 cm unfolded;
- Folded approx. 10.5 x 2.5 cm.
3 in stock
Opinel is a simple structure and carefully selected materials
This French brand is clearly associated with classic folding knives. A wooden handle and a blade with a characteristic shape are known to almost all lovers of hiking equipment. Although Opinel knives are based on a very simple scheme, they are perfect for frequent use and guarantee high reliability. The blades are made of carbon or stainless steel and stay sharp for a long time. They can be folded to the handle. An additional element that distinguishes these knives is a ring with which the blade can be locked in folded or unfolded position. This ensures greater safety in using and carrying the knife. The handle is most often made of wood, although more modern models also use synthetic materials. Currently, in addition to traditional folding models, the brand offers many different knives.