Top class asymmetrical La Sportiva Genius climbing shoe with Vibram® XS Grip2 rubber and NO-EDGE ™ technology for unbelievable rock feel.
Climbers had been talking about it a year before its release – La Sportiva Genius is without a doubt one of the most modern and best climbing shoes. Prepared for professionals, but also for you, it will allow you to exceed your own limitations.
What distinguishes Genius from the rest is the NO-EDGE ™ technology, which eliminates the distance between the toe and the rock. Thanks to this, you can naturally feel the ground and, in contrast to the traditional, sharp tip, place your foot less precisely, and the soft rubber will \”rub\” on the step.
The sole of the shoe has a flexible structure, supported by a LaspoFlex midsole with the P3® system, so that its shape remains unchanged throughout its use. To ensure the best possible friction and precision, the iconic Vibram® XS Grip2 rubber is used. The heel covered in its entirety allows for perfect hooking.
The shoe fits the foot perfectly thanks to the natural leather of the upper and asymmetric lacing. A perforated, soft tongue provides even better grip and helps to wick moisture away.
La Sportiva Genius key features:
– asymmetric climbing shoes with a soft structure;
– NO-EDGE ™ technology that guarantees a great feel of the ground;
– Vibram® XS Grip2 sole;
– sensational heel covered entirely with rubber;
– P3® (Permanent Power Platform) system to prevent shoe deformation;
– perfectly fitting leather upper;
– soft tongue made of perforated, breathable material;
– precise, asymmetrical binding.
There are no reviews yet.